Monday 30 April 2012

What color is your aura?

I love the colour yellow!!

It says "Tends to be free-spirited and creative.  Are fun-loving.  See the cup half-full and are generally in a good mood"
I definitely think this is me.  I do have my sad days and have had a few lately when I have been wondering where that happy person went.  
Each house I have lived in gets painted eventually and always there are yellow, gold room(s).  Imagine my happiness when the last house I bought was yellow on the outside!!
And of course it makes me happy just to wear yellow. 

My horoscope 

 "Hit the road for a day trip over the weekend when the stars favour a break from routine.  The TLC you show loved ones keeps the healthy and happy.  Take good care of yourself too!"

Well I did take Mom to Moose Jaw although it was for a funeral. We still had a pleasant day, stopped at the best bakery there for the donuts she loves, and she was thrilled to get out of town.  The husband of the woman who had passed away was so happy to see mom as he knew it took great effort for her to be there.  With her physical challenges she was the most disabled person there.  She is inspiring really, her perseverance. 






No comments:

Post a Comment