Sunday 22 April 2012

Yummy

Flavor of the week
Cinnamon Bun

Well every Sunday for the past 9 years I have driven to Robin's Donuts and bought coffee biscuits and muffins and taken them to my daughter and son in laws.  Over the past few years grand kids Kobe 10 years and Jettah 5 take turns calling me Sunday morning when they get up and put in their order.  They love the cinnamon buns from there and as a special treat I sometimes buy them one.  Of course with this challenge topic they were in luck.  These are loaded with cream cheese icing and are delicious.

150 calories per bar
Cinnabon.  Coincidentally my friend Kent purchased this from Cosco.  I think he said they were two boxes of 12 bars each for $7.00.  They are a delicious little snack and a few seconds in the microwave makes them even better.   He left a box with me and the kids love these too.

No comments:

Post a Comment