Wednesday 18 April 2012

Sunny Days in Antigua Part 2


   And that is the final challenge from last months magazine.  The kids loved it and took the extra home.  I forgot to pour the grenadine in separately, so it didn't look quite so beautiful.  Anyhow my first ever smoothie in the new blender that I have had for a year and used for the first time today!
When I told Kobe the ingredients he said he loved Grenadine and that his other grandma used it.  I had never heard of it until I had to buy it for this drink! So I guess it must be used for other things too.  I will check it out. 

http://www.tarladalal.com/glossary-grenadine-syrup-1053i 
Found this recipe for grenadine syrup which is pomegranate and sugar basically.  The author, Tarla Dalal writes cookbooks, is from India and has a huge following.

No comments:

Post a Comment