Thursday 12 April 2012

(Really really)Spicy

(Really really)Spicy Tagliatelle Primavera
As you can see I made it with tri-colour rotini  pasta. I added about 8 times as many red pepper flakes and still got a good review from my roommate Gary.   The only pasta dish I have ever made in the past, was spaghetti.  In the past month I have made two plus Chicken Cacciatore which I think counts as a third.  Pretty darn proud of myself. 
Very healthy I will make this again

7 Days of Inspiration
www.lyndaargue.com

Let your dreams keep you strong.

I take this to mean to not accept a passive life to believe in my dreams so much that I am strong and happy in the present, not doubting or doing less than I expect of myself.  To believe in myself.  To aspire.  And to hold on.  I have given up on dreams in the past, sometimes blaming others, when underneath it was my own fear that held me back.  Practically, I would like to do more painting that is fulfilling.  Right now that means painting my loved ones.   I love teaching and am going to do another portrait class soon.  Organize a workshop at the beach in the summer.

I have one more dream that I won't share yet, but that dream and all dreams apply to what I have just said.  Believe in myself and my dreams.  Work towards with joy in the present, neither giving up or making myself miserable because they are not achieved yet.  Believe in myself!!


I did quit eating after nine pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment