Monday 2 April 2012

Love and Laughter

Motoring through the last pages.

I want to have this magazine all done by the Easter Weekend.  So am going to double and triple up on some of the pages to get done.

Love and Laughter
This page has cute pics of pets, and others of kids.  I decided to put up a combo.  This is Jettah and my dog Buddy having a nap.


Your Horoscope
It said my cash flow problems will abate on the 4th  (of March)  That was the day that I rented out one of my houses, which was a darn big relief!!

What Colour is Your Personality
I am definitely the Orange Artisan

It says I am  able to be both creative and practical plus am known for entrepreneurial drive!  That is definitely me.  I am going to print that little article up and put it where I can see it.  To remind myself how great I am!!!!! lol

7 Days of Inspiration

A positive thought for each day of the week

Todays is:   You are a positive force in someone's life.

Yes i think that is true.  Good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment