Friday 13 April 2012

Turn around day.

Turn around day.   Bought a new Woman's World Magazine to continue the challenge with and still have a couple things to complete on the March 5, 2012 issue.
One is "Sunny Days in Antigua.  I am planning to make the drink, "Taste of Antigua Tropical Smoothie" and a carribean type dish to honour the two page spread.  It looks so beautiful and peaceful there.

The final one, " Wedding elegance for under $10.00" is making a wedding centrepiece.  No weddings in the future, but this jogged my memory. My niece married a over a year ago and I still hadn't sent her a wedding gift.  So Erin, I will be putting a cheque in the mail.  Honest!

And it's the last day for the  7 Days of Inspiration


www.lyndaargue.com
Work some magic.  Smile.
That's not a tough gig.  I will smile all day long!! I will let you know how the magic went.


No comments:

Post a Comment