Sunday 15 April 2012

Picking up the Pace

Picking up the Pace
Will be doing more than one task a day.  That way I can get though one magazine per month.  Some tasks are easy to accomplish and it will give me extra time to concentrate on the harder ones, like crafts, parties, cooking etc. 

New Magazine first task:

Hot trend:  Treat yourself to 3-D Flowers

Love the colour
This was easy as I had already bought an inexpensive purse last month.   I took it with me to Vegas which seems to be the city of fancy purses, and I even received  a couple compliments there.  I see this trend everywhere.  In clothing too.  I may find something else next time I go shopping!

Handy way to avoid overeating

Eat with your non-dominant hand.

In order to slow down, be more aware, consume less.  My date took me to Red Lobster.  I wasn't going to mention anything,  just do it.  However I was looking kind of awkward.    So I explained.  I wonder what comment his non-comment meant?  Dropped a bit of lettuce here and there but otherwise managed.  I think it helped.  I only ate one and a half of their delicious biscuits.  I should have drank the wine with my non-dominant hand as that went down a little too quickly.  My sparkling personality may have over sparkled a bit.  I will try this again and see how it goes.

( Sent my niece a cheque for her wedding of 1 and a half years ago.  Sorry for the delay Erin. )

No comments:

Post a Comment