Tuesday 10 April 2012

What a Hoot!


What a Hoot!
A great afternoon with my two little granddaughters doing the craft project, owl bookends out of socks and felt. 


Never leave children alone with foam chips

Proud of their work

Just Cute!!




7 Days of Inspiration
"Relax Replenish Rejuvenate"
 I would say it was rejuvenating. 
Despite being an artist, crafts with the Grand-babies is kind of a stretch for me.  So Woman's World has once again taken me out of my comfort zone. Half way through little one said, "This is fun!"  I felt very rewarded.  Look at those happy faces!!  I must say those little owls turned out pretty cute.  Now hopefully they can really function as book ends.  And the moms had a couple hours to themselves. 
Although I had a very busy day,  I relaxed with my great friends, Pat, Jarrett and Joan  for supper at Average Joes.  It was Pat's birthday and 1/2 price wine night!  So fun to catch up!!


   Later obsessing whether a  bathroom renovation had gone rogue.Home again to talk to Kent, carpenter, who settled me down. It will be more than fine.  Better than better.  Deep breaths.  Deep breaths.  

Replenish will be the sleep I am going to get tonight.  

I did remember , finally, not to eat after nine.  What a good idea.  It is only a temporary temptation and I am not even hungry anyhow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment