Thursday 19 April 2012

Always Brag About A Good Hair Day

Article:  Give your beauty Routine some flower power!
Always brag about a good hair day!
  • Encouraged to use flower based products or home made solutions on face, hair, or body to pamper yourself.  I couldn't located the products recommended that I was interested in. However I tried this one which fits the bill.  Minoi Miracle Oil from The Body Shop.  Made from Tiare flowers (Tahitian Gardenias)  in coconut oil.  I rubbed a bit in my hair after I dried it.  The result was a great shine, and moisturised without weighing it down.  It is supposed to be a good body and bath oil also.   It has a light scent which I could easily tolerate despite being allergic to many perfumes.
    Minoi Miracle Oil
Also:The Hottest Way to Curl your Hair!
This works!!  "As you pull the flat iron
 down a section of hair,  twist your wrist
 and let the hair wrap around the plates
 until you reach the end." 

No comments:

Post a Comment