Saturday 21 April 2012

What's coming up!!



1.  I am going to have another Poker Party.  Playing poker is listed in an article "Fun ways to beat anxiety"  Plus Trevor is requesting another one.  Guess who was the big winner??!

2.  There is "Host a Beauty Bridal Shower".  I don't know of anyone getting married but I am going to have a girls spa- beauty party at my house following the tips provided. Thinking maybe everyone can bring beauty products they aren't using and we can have a free shopping/testing table. 

3.  Under Recession Busters is having a yard sale with tips on how to promote it.    My daughters and I are planning one for next weekend at my house weather permitting.  Oh my I have a garage full of stuff to get rid of!!

4.  Have fun with Kids--A craft where you turn a milk bottle into a fairy house.  Milk bottle?  I think it means those plastic ones.  Will ask the daughters. 

So with three weeks left as my timetable I will have to do one each weekend and the craft somewhere in between.     (Unless I can sneak the poker party in the evening after closing up the garage sale.)

Plus all the cooking.  Some of which I will do for the poker and spa party. 
 
I think this is a possible schedule but will require my work commitments to be steady with few surprises.   Whew!!  A little bit of stress with the fun!!




No comments:

Post a Comment