Sunday 8 April 2012

!!HAPPY EASTER !!

!!HAPPY EASTER !!




From 7 Days of Inspiration:
  Sometimes, stepping back shows us the best path forward
(I think this means that sometimes just not pushing a decision may allow the mind to clear and then the decision becomes apparent) And since today is Easter I am just going to enjoy a nice family day at my mother's and let all the decisions wait!


With a busy life it is easy to forget things I have set out to do if they are to go more than one day.  Like, twice a week face treatment, 7 days of Inspiration.  Almost finished this issue of the Magazine however I will make a calendar to remind myself of ones that are ongoing.  

 Reminder:
 One facial peel treatment (twice a week) ...done
  No eating after 9 pm...done


No comments:

Post a Comment