Tuesday 1 May 2012

Easy Chicken Dinners Chili-Lime Roast Chicken


Here is the magazine picture and recipe.  I followed it without substitutions.  My chicken was smaller so I put about a third less spices and still had lots.

Quick picture before was all eaten
Pepper mixture for surrounding chicken
This  was a great meal!  I impressed my roommate Gary and my carpenter/friend Kent.  It seemed odd to  take the pieces of chicken and put them in the taco shells (with the mixed peppers) but it worked!  I could of taken better pictures I am sure but hungry guys  waiting for the photo shoot to be over made me a little rushed.   The chicken was covered with a lovely dark brown spice mixture and looked very exotic.  It was also pretty easy to make.  Not much for leftovers after that meal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment