Thursday 17 May 2012

7 Days of Inspiration Day 6

You're ready for your dreams.  Reach for them!
Well my one regret that bothers me most of the time when I am not doing it is my painting.  I have had a long long dry spell.   Usually though when I pick it up again I am prolific.  

In Woman's World Magazine:
Breakthrough STRESS-BEATERS!
 Stress culprit: #1
Big responsibilities
Instant cure:                      PAINT A PICTURE!

www.lyndaargue.ca
www.lyndaargue.ca

Well I do feel a lot of big responsibilities. 
And it has been a long time since I even felt inspired.  And my biggest regret is not painting especially as there are two grandchildren that I have not yet done.
 Yesterday, I chose two what I think are beautiful photographs that I took of Molly and John.  I worked on my computer figuring out what size would be best.  With many other distractions in my life it would be easy to set this aside but I additionally challenge myself to work on something each day to achieve my art goals. 
So today I will set up my easel and check what I have for supplies etc.  Can't do it in my usual spot because my basement is all torn apart.  However I won't let that stop me.

No comments:

Post a Comment