Sunday 25 March 2012

I am giving myself a fun (I hope) challenge. W

Hi Everyone!
I am giving myself a fun (I hope) challenge.  Woman's World is filled with weight loss tips, diets, healthy eating tips, yummy recipes; ways to live cheaper, better, longer; ways to relax, reduce stress and exercise;  hair and makeup tips;  styles, crafts, activities, vacations.  There is literally something on every page. I have wondered what would happen if people actually acted on what they read, instead of like me, read mainly to relax then turn on the TV, grab a snack and don't change a thing (except maybe my position)  I started this a couple weeks ago, keeping a journal,  then decided to blog it.  Make myself more accountable and have some fun.

Challenge:   Choose and do one tip from each page each day!

Hey! I am a typical woman. I want to lose some weight.   I should eat healthier, exercise more.   I would like to look great when I walk out that door.  I have fun, but sure can get in a rut.  Some days are filled with anxiety, work, and not enough r and r.  I may-be get just a little bored.  Well I must,  because here I am, attempting this.

There is some back reading.  I have taken a few photos along the way.  You will definitely find out more about me as you go along.   Hope you enjoy it and don't judge me too harshly when I don't lose that 13 pounds in a week!!

Coming up soon in the magazine is a Poker Party.  I am throwing myself into this trying to find/do most of the things listed on that page.  Tentative date.  April 6.  Am a little nervous.  Don't have parties.  Don't play poker.  Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment