Monday 26 March 2012

Body Language Secrets that Can Make You a Winner

 
Body Language Secrets that Can Make You a Winner!

To Look  (and feel) more Confident

So take a tip from wonder Woman and adopt a hands on hips feet apart stance to feel more powerful.

I have to say I could feel something there.  I guess if I adopted a cowering stance it would make me feel small.  So I think it is not a bad thing to try before heading into something you are a little nervous about.  Kind of like positive self talk only using your body!!


Thinking I want to finish this entire magazine by Poker Party time so speeding up.

“I Want Secret discounts!”

This is an American magazine so a lot of the page references do not apply here.  I signed up to FourSquare.com, which gives food discounts at restaurants, but there was nothing there. 

However I am starting to pay attention to specials, like Thursday is Steak night at Appleby’s.   Wings and a pint special at Fibber Magee’s on Wednesday night.  (Okay will be giving up that one for a little while)

No comments:

Post a Comment