Monday 26 March 2012

Heal Yourself With Nature Sounds

Day 13

Heal Yourself with Nature Sounds
Bird Songs Ease anxiety.

Downloaded “Chirp! Canada” app bird songs onto my iphone.  Had to pay 2.99 to get one that played continuously.  Actually quite cool as you can do a slide show at intervals you like. There is a picture and info for each bird.   I was able to set it for birds in my area.  So I should learn something too.

Good day food wise.  I am actually impressed.  I think it does cut down on hunger.  Stay near the bathroom though if you attempt it.  No need to do a cleanse.  This is one!!

Ate my first organic apples.  Not as expensive as I thought.  Bought a bag at Wal-Mart.   (Remember?  The peels are supposed to be good for energy dips)  .  Jettah my five-year-old granddaughter requested applesauce today.  So lunch was French toast with homemade applesauce.  Yummy. Ate the peels.


No comments:

Post a Comment